The Submission Fishing Slow Death Jigs Ogre is a knife-style jig that will get to the strike zone in a hurry. Unlike traditional knife jigs, this is still a slow pitch jig, getting down to the depths like a knife but is center-balanced like a true slow pitch jig. It can be fished horizontally on the retrieve. Once this jig is pitched, it rumbles and rolls its way through the water in an erratic fashion. Like a true ogre of legend, only the largest and mightiest fish can take this monster down. This is the perfect jig for huge tuna or any other large fish that needs a big bait.
Slow Death Jigs The Ogre comes in three different sizes and colors, a 300g, 400g, 500g, and 600g.
- The Rainbow Roll has rainbow foil and glow stripes on one side and rainbow foil on the other. On the fall it will flip between the two sides, creating exciting contrast to entice the fish.
- The Blueberry Tiger has blue foil and glow stripes on one side and blue foil on the other. On the fall it will flip between the two sides, creating exciting contrast to entice the fish.
- The Grape Soda has purple and chrome striped foil on one side and purple foil on the other. A true San Diego classic.
- The Macke-roni looks just like a mackeral bait fish.
- The Regal Mint is gold on one side and mint on the other, elevating the fisherman's favorite color with a little San Diego dazzle.
Jigs do not come with hooks so they can be truly customized for the fish of the day.