The Penn Authority Spinning Reels are the new PENN standard. Focusing on best-in-class smoothness and sealing, these reels will have a size and gear ratio for every scenario.
Utilizing CNC Gear technology, the precision-cut stainless steel gear train paired with the Dura-Drag system, will give you the power to tame anything from within the deep blue.
The IPX8 sealed body and spool are top of the line, ensuring that no water will reach the internals, even if submerged. Whether fishing the creeks or in the blue water, the PENN Authority sets a new standard for durability and performance.
- Submersible IPX8 Sealed Body and Spool Design
- Full Metal Body, Sideplate, and Rotor
- CNC Gear Technology with Stainless Steel Main and Pinion Gears
- Sealed Slammer® drag system with Dura-Drag™
- 12+1 Stainless Steel Bearing System
- Leveline® Slow Oscillation System
- Spare Hypalon Handle Knob
|Braid Yds/Lbs||485/30, 410/40, 335/50||485/30, 410/40, 335/50||530/40, 440/50, 400/65||730/40, 600/50, 555/65||730/40, 600/50, 555/65||845/50, 780/65, 540/80|