The NEW Okuma PCH Custom rods are designed specifically for West Coast anglers. The PCH Custom is lightweight and sensitive with enough strength and backbone to get fish to the boat!
The backbone to the PCH Custom rods is the patented blank construction process, called, Unidirectional Fiber Reinforcement or UFR. This patented process blends unidirectional fiber over 24-ton carbon in the extended tip section of the rod to increase lifting strength and power. UFR provides strength without sacrificing sensitivity, so anglers can feel the lightest of bites.
- Extremely light weight and responsive 24-ton carbon rod blanks
- UFR-II: Unidirectional Fiber Reinforced rod tip technology
- 3K-woven carbon outer blank wrap improves hoop strength
- M, MH and H models feature Fuji K-guides with Alconite inserts
- XH models feature ALPS HXN guides with Zirconium inserts
- All models feature machined aluminum ALPS CAH reel seats
- 7’ rods feature tapered TPE fore and rear grips
- 8’ rods featured tapered shrink tube for durability and comfort
- All PCH models feature ALPS non-skid rubber butt caps
- PCH Custom rods are backed by a limited lifetime warranty