One of the most popular models within the series, the first-generation PERFECT PITCH quickly gained a hardcore following among bottom-fishing and pitching experts alike for its sensitivity, power, precision, balance and maneuverability.
The redesigned OROCHI XX PERFECT PITCH adds knockout power and heightened sensitivity, taking this newest iteration to an entirely new level.
With an extra-fast taper and F7 (Force: 7) construction, the PERFECT PITCH delivers the quickest, most devastating Tyson-esque hookset in the lineup. With its unique combination of power, quickness and sensitivity, PERFECT PITCH excels in bottom contact applications—the ideal heavyweight counterpart to the BRAILLIST.
Finely-tuned tip section has the perfect load-characteristics for accurate pitching, while retaining the ideal stiffness to work jigs accurately in and around bottom structure. Fuji® Stainless SiC guides are double thread-wrapped for extra durability.
3/8 – 1.2oz
12 – 25lb
Texas Rig & Frogs
- kabt™ (p. ‘kabutoh’): The astonishing tensile strength and tenacious resilience of the kabt‘s shape-memory metal microfibers are woven into a layered, multi-axis arrangement that reinforces the butt-section of each blank, delivering a superior power-to-weight ratio and more decisive lifting-power and control.
- Multi-tonnage construction: Each blank utilizes low-resin carbon of varying tonnage. By matching the desired bend-characteristics of each point to the ideal tonnage, each blank is able to realize ever-greater potential—which translates into silky-smooth load transfer across all taper-types for intuitive cast and feel.
- Spiral Architect Reel Seat: A Megabass-original designed for low-profile ergonomics, maximum blank exposure, structural integrity, and efficient grip-shifts when moving from casting to palming.
- Micro-Pitch Taping: Un-sanded finishing tape features higher wrapping-density for increased durability and blank crispness.
- Fuji® Stainless SiC Guides