The redesigned OROCHI XX TOUR VERSATILE is a powerful tournament-tested tool that bridges the gap between bottom contact and horizontal applications, covering the widest range of softbait presentations in the lineup. With a fast taper and compact—yet powerful—7’ blank, the TOUR VERSATILE is built to deploy swim jigs, smaller swimbaits like the Spark Shad 4” – 5”, heavy Texas rigs, jigs and heavy spinnerbaits.
Where the BRAILLIST is a lithe, technical fighter looking for openings to score precision points in the ring, TOUR VERSATILE is a compact, musclebound brawler built to swing—hard. Drawing from the kabt’s wellspring of power, the TOUR VERSATILE’s fast taper quickly transfers load to the lower 2/3 of the blank, leveraging next-gen metal microfiber technology to drive wide-gauged hooks home with peak force.
The TOUR VERSATILE’s 7’ combination of length, taper, and power are also well-suited to skipping belly-weighted 5” swimbaits under docks and throwing larger top-waters like the i-Jack and i-Loud. An essential addition to the arsenal of any tournament angler.
3/8 – 1oz
12 – 25lb
Jigs & Small Swimbaits
- kabt™ (p. ‘kabutoh’): The astonishing tensile strength and tenacious resilience of the kabt‘s shape-memory metal microfibers are woven into a layered, multi-axis arrangement that reinforces the butt-section of each blank, delivering a superior power-to-weight ratio and more decisive lifting-power and control.
- Multi-tonnage construction: Each blank utilizes low-resin carbon of varying tonnage. By matching the desired bend-characteristics of each point to the ideal tonnage, each blank is able to realize ever-greater potential—which translates into silky-smooth load transfer across all taper-types for intuitive cast and feel.
- Spiral Architect Reel Seat: A Megabass-original designed for low-profile ergonomics, maximum blank exposure, structural integrity, and efficient grip-shifts when moving from casting to palming.
- Micro-Pitch Taping: Un-sanded finishing tape features higher wrapping-density for increased durability and blank crispness.
- Fuji® Stainless SiC Guides