The AFTCO Alijo Fighting Day Belt is designed for use with 20-lb. to 50-lb.lines and is the perfect "day belt" for stand-up fishing against sailfish, dolphin, kingfish, small tuna, yellowtail and other smaller to medium-sized gamefish. Stamped from pure marine grade gold anodized aluminum with a super-comfortable over-molded, closed cell polyurethane pad, the Alijo fishing belt accommodates the same "Quick Clip" nylon straps as the larger AFTCO fighting belts. The stainless steel gimbal cross pin is removable, but unique is the thermal-formed nylon liner inside the aluminum gimbal pocket that helps resist scarring. The Alijos fishing rod holder belt is lightweight and easy to wear, yet offers the same heavy-duty features of the larger AFTCO fishing rod holder belts.
- The premier day belt for use with 20-lb to 50-lb tackle.
- Thick, closed-cell EVA foam pad is molded on backside with vent slots and contours engineered for superior comfort.
- Stainless steel gimbal pin can be removed.
- Gimbal pocket lined with thermal-formed nylon to resist scarring.
- Double box-stitched ultra heavy-duty adjustable 2” nylon web straps.
- Lightweight stamped aluminum front plate deeply anodized in a rich gold finish for extreme durability and corrosion resistance.
- Adjustable one size fits most (28-50” waist).