Toray Solaroam Exthread 100% Fluorocarbon Lines, which was previously named as Bawo fluorocarbon line, have been the most successful premium fluorocarbon line in tournaments in Japan. Line is composited with hard outer and soft flexible inner co-polymer materials. Each lb-test line is designed differently respectively.
- 2-5lb test line have the least memory and have some hardness in line body to prevent line twist for spinning reel use.
- 6-11lb test lines have more abrasion resistance and tie strength by special surface treatment. It is also flexible to be used with small dia spool on bait casting reels.
- 12-20lb test lines have the best balance between sensitivity, flex, abrasion resistance, and shock resistance. Made in Japan
When it comes to light line finesse presentations, Toray Solaroam Exthread 100% Fluorocarbon Line is where the conversation stops. There has never been a line developed for finesse fishing that offers the same sensitivity, near-invisibility, ease of handling, and deceptive strength as the Finesse. Designed and tested on the ultra-pressured waters of Japan, it is superior to all other fluorocarbons when fishing light line presentations.
- 100% Fluorocarbon Line
- Virtually transparent in water
- High level of balance
- Maintains exceptional strength while offering the angler remarkable sensitivity
- Tournament line, good for clear, open water
- Also recommended for trout fishing and drop shotting
- Parallel Winding
|Lb. Test||Diameter||Spool size|