Sold Out $13.99
The Teckel Sprinker Frog was designed by famed Japanese lure maker and tournament angler, Hidecki Maeda. The bait is built around the iconic and deadly Teckel frog, then Teckel has gone a step further and added a prop style tail to the bait. This gives you a sort of weedless Whopper Plopper action that incites devastating blow ups!
4 1/2" 5/8oz
The Deps Buster K is a one of a kind hollow bodied frog straight outta Japan.. Its mouth spits and splashes as it moves up, over, and around vegetation. It also has a moving weight transfer system and a rattle which aid both in casting and fish attraction.
The legs are made out of real rabbit fur and are incredibly realistic in the water. The Deps outbarb hook ensures that the bait will last longer because the barbs won’t penetrate the hollow body causing it to take on water.
Snag Proof Pro Bobby's Perfect Frog.
Perfect is exactly what we do and we've taken Froggin' perfection to the next level with the ALL NEW Snag Proof Bobby's Perfect Frog featuring:
WATER EVAC SYSTEM
- designed to naturally expel any water infiltration while the frog is being fished for unbeatable buoyancy and consistent performance.
- Snag Proof’s design is engineered to keep the frog heads-up when stationary and deliver maximum action when worked through sparse or the thickest of cover.
BRAID-SECURE LINE TIE
- Snag Proof’s machine-welded line tie eliminates even the slickest braided lines from slipping through the eye of the two-piece through-wire hook system.
SUPER HOLLOW BODY
- The hollow cavity design of Snag Proof frogs works together with our super-soft injection-molded body and Water Evac System maximizing body compression and delivering higher percentage hook-ups.
360 HAND DESIGNED GRAPHICS
- Each Snag Proof design is created right here in the USA by our internationally renowned and award-winning lure designer Andrew Gardner. Snag Proof paint designs cover 360 degrees of the frog body so EVERY angle a fish sees is covered in the 14 new designs.
Always great in moss, "cheese", weed beds and lily pads, the Perfect Frog is even more versatile in that it "walks" like a stick bait in open water! Anglers will now be able to "walk the frog" like the pros. Here's how: Point your rod tip down straight to your feet aimed at the frog. Twitch from 8:00 to 6:00 with enough slack at the end of your rod to make a curve not a straight line. If the line is straight, the frog will move straight. Repeat this process and the frog will move left and right, left and right.
© 2022 Tackle Express.