The Okuma Cerros Spinning Rods offer technique specific designs that are built for anglers of all types. Featuring 24-ton carbon blanks that utilize Okuma’s UFR Ultimate Flex Reinforced tip technology, the Okuma Cerros Spinning Rods are extremely responsive and blend unidirectional fibers in the extended tip section to increase lifting strength and power by as much as 400%. Perfect for any finesse and light line applications as well, the Okuma Cerros Spinning Rods provide the ultimate in strength without sacrificing any sensitivity so that can feel to most subtle bites from finicky bass.
Producing effortless casts and line management as well, the Okuma Cerros Spinning Rods are equipped with Sea Guide XO 316-SS angled guide frames and Zirconium line guide inserts to reduce line twists and line abrasions for longer more accurate casts. A split grip handle design with contoured EVA also provides superior comfort and improved balance for long days on the water. Offered in multiple sizes to accommodate a wide range of applications, the Okuma Cerros Spinning Rods deliver tour-level quality at a weekend angler price point.
- Responsive and durable 24-ton carbon blank
- Ultimate Flex Reinforced rod tip technology
- Sea Guide XO 316-SS angled guide frames reduce line twists
- Zirconium line guide inserts for reduced line abrasion
- 3K woven carbon butt section improves hoop strength
- Split rear grip handle design with contoured EVA
- 1-year limited warranty