Reimagined with more power and a medium-fast taper, the OROCHI XX LEVIATHAN takes big-bait angling to new dimensions. Drawing from the kabt’s wellspring of power, the metal microfiber-reinforced blank launches heavyweights like the I-SLIDE 262T and MAGDRAFT 10in with greater distance and ease.
Redesigned taper extends LEVIATHAN’s bend-curve under full load, improving landing-ratios by better absorbing and controlling the surging runs and heart-stopping head shakes of double-digit monsters. Double-footed and double-wrapped Fuji® Stainless SiC guides are carefully configured to distribute load evenly and smoothly, ensuring that when your monster bite comes, every inch of the LEVIATHAN will bring the fight to your trophy.
Extended grip length improves the ergonomics of two-handed casting and tucks securely underarm for stability when retrieving high-resistance lures, while also providing much-needed leverage when fighting that fish of a lifetime.
2 – 8oz
20 – 40lb
- kabt™ (p. ‘kabutoh’): The astonishing tensile strength and tenacious resilience of the kabt‘s shape-memory metal microfibers are woven into a layered, multi-axis arrangement that reinforces the butt-section of each blank, delivering a superior power-to-weight ratio and more decisive lifting-power and control.
- Multi-tonnage construction: Each blank utilizes low-resin carbon of varying tonnage. By matching the desired bend-characteristics of each point to the ideal tonnage, each blank is able to realize ever-greater potential—which translates into silky-smooth load transfer across all taper-types for intuitive cast and feel.
- Spiral Architect Reel Seat: A Megabass-original designed for low-profile ergonomics, maximum blank exposure, structural integrity, and efficient grip-shifts when moving from casting to palming.
- Micro-Pitch Taping: Un-sanded finishing tape features higher wrapping-density for increased durability and blank crispness.
- Fuji® Stainless SiC Guides