The Lindy Fish Handling Glove is like a bulletproof vest for your hand!
Most anglers don’t consider the dangers inherent in fishing until they’re on the way to the emergency room to get stitched up. Fish thrashing hooks around the boat, needle-sharp fins and teeth, razor-like gill plates, wire leaders – not to mention cleaning your catch; almost every aspect of a successful fishing trip has the potential damage your hands. The Lindy Fish Handling Glove was designed to prevent cuts, punctures and other injury while fishing and was found to be 800 percent more puncture resistant than other similar gloves.
The Fish Handling Glove is made with SuperFabric material, which integrates commercially available materials with custom-proprietary armor technology to create award-winning Extreme Textiles. Not only does this material deflect hooks, knives and teeth, but the Glove also provides a sure grip on slippery fish, an important factor when cleaning fish or just digging them out of a livewell.
The Fish Handling Glove is perfect for anglers. It resists taking on fish odors, but is machine washable for easy cleaning. To use, simply slip it on and tighten the Velcro wrist strap. Use any time you’re landing, unhooking, releasing, filleting or simply handling your catch.
- Protects hands from puncture or cuts while fishing
- 800 percent more puncture protection than similar gloves
- Three sizes
- Available in both right- and left-handed versions
- Provides a sure grip on slick fish
- Machine washable
- Protection provided by patented SuperFabric® material
- Landing toothy fish, such as walleyes, pike or muskie
- Preventing accidental hooking when corralling any fish
- Keeping grip on slick fish during the cleaning process, especially in cold weather
- Removing fish from a livewell
- Ensuring a quick, healthy fish release
- Preventing cuts from wire leaders
|Glove Model #||Size||Color||Hand|