The Daiwa Eliminator Spinning Reels are built to provide big fish fighting power at an affordable price. They feature Daiwa's signature HardBodyz anodized aluminum frame and side-plate to provide the rigidity necessary to keep the oversized gears in line. The anodized aluminum frame reduces the possibilities of scratching and corrosion. The digi-cut gears will provide maximum cranking power while remaining smooth over time. The aluminum spool is outfitted with a rubber gasket and is braid ready.
- Ranges from a 2500 to an 8000 series reel
- Well suited for braided line applications
- Constructed utilizing the Hardbodyz
- Concept Aluminum Frame and Sideplate Digigears cut to smooth, precise standards.
- Attractive yet durable Anodized Finish
- Air Rotor design AluminumSpool with felt drags Slide-in handle Suitable for fresh and saltwater applications