Avet SXJ Raptor Series 2-Speed Lever Drag Reels feature Avet's patented, powerful Dual carbon fiber drag system producing Twice the drag output of Avet's standard series reels. Avet's conventional lever drag reels are precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminum and stainless steel components. Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish. The Avet SXJ Raptor Series 2-Speed Lever Drag Reels are a true one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight. With a powerful lever drag system with an adjustable strike pre-set. The SXJ Raptor series have up to 17 lbs. at strike, 26 lbs. full.
- Avet's patented M.C. Cast Control System.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears.
- Indestructible, SILENT dog and gear anti-reverse system, the most reliable in the industry.
- Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness, and wear resistance.
- 9 stainless steel ball bearings.
- Alarm clicker.
- Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
- Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
- Matching machined aluminum rod clamp.
- Proudly made in USA.
Line Capacity Braid (yds/lb): 350/20 • 300/30 • 230/50
He said it’s the best reel and is excited to use it!
Great, fast shipping!
Love this small reel. Can really put the drag to 20-40 lb fish