The Avet SX Reel is the smallest of the Avet Reels lineup and perfect for smaller inshore fish or light trolling. All Avet Reels are precision machined out of 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminum and stainless steel components, then anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish. The reels feature a true one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight as well as a powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set. Internally, the reels feature precision machined stainless steel gears and Avet's patented, indestructible, silent dog and gear anti-reverse system.
The reels are also built with Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness, and wear resistance and 8 related stainless steel ball bearings. The handle arm is offset to reduce center-line profile and cranking wobble and a large comfortable soft touch handle knob. All reels feature an alarm clicker and are made in the USA. The Magic Cast system, or MC Cast, is best utilized for people who plan to cast the reel, as the system adds magnets to the interior of the reel lowering the inertia of the spool during the cast decreasing the chance of a birds nest.
- Precision Machined 6061 T-6 Marine Grade Aluminum And Stainless Steel Components.
- Anodized For Superior Corrosion Resistance And Beautiful Finish.
- Patented M.C. Cast Control System.
- True One Piece Frame For The Ultimate In Strength Vs. Weight.
- Powerful Lever Drag System With Adjustable Strike Pre-Set.
- Precision Machined Stainless Steel Gears.
- Our Patented, Indestructible, SILENT Dog And Gear Anti-Reverse System, The Most Reliable In The Industry.
- Reliable Avedrag Dry Carbon Fiber Drags For Superior Stopping Power, Smoothness, And Wear Resistance.
- Up To 9 Lbs. Of Drag At Strike, 14 Lbs. Full.
- 8 Related Stainless Steel Ball Bearings.
- Alarm Clicker.
- Offset Machined Handle Arm To Reduce Centerline Profile And Cranking Wobble.
- Large Comfortable Soft Touch Handle Knob.
- Matching Machined Aluminum Rod Clamp.
- Proudly Made In USA.